Here is something you need to know before you decide to buy
• MINO (22mm) / NANO (18.5mm) vs. SUBTANK (25mm).
• MINI can work with OCC and RBA. NANO can only work with OCC.
• MINI holds 4.5ml e-juice with either/both OCC or RBA. NANO holds 3ml e-juice with OCC. SUBTANK is 6ml with OCC, then 4.2ml with RBA
• The RBA section on MINI is not interchangeable with SUBTANK.
• The air flow on MINI/NANO is opened more (full cut)
• No need to switch out top caps on the MINI
• A wider red seal ring on the top of MINI/NANO to prevent leaking since there was complain about SUBTANK top o-ring leaking.
• They deepened the 510 drip tip cavity on both MINI/NANO
• The material for the insulator part has been changed since they've received report about melting issue by the SUBTANK user. The new insulator material is "PEEK" - "Polyether ether ketone (PEEK) is a colourless organic thermoplasticpolymer in the polyaryletherketone (PAEK) family, used in engineering applications." From Wikipedia
We will keep this post updated with new improvement or new issue. Please do not hesitate to report any further issue you have had related with SUBTANK Series. We will report it to Kangertech at first moment so they can improve their products.
Information credits: pufZeppelin