2 Post Battle Decks and Spare Parts by Comp Lyfe
Our decks are manufactured in the United States in an ISO Certified medical grade facility with ISO 9001:2008 certification. Comp Lyfe decks are durable and made to endure! (Medical Grade Titanium: Ti 6AL 4V)
- Freedom Deck - Silver 2 Post deck with conventional post holes + top and side plate for building (22mm). Compatible with new 24mm CL caps.
- Freedom Deck - Copper 2 Post deck with conventional post holes + top and side plate for building (22mm). Compatible with new 24mm CL caps.
- BD #2- Silver 2 Post Deck with titanium screws and a taller juice well! Compatible with all Comp Lyfe caps (20mm).
- BD #2- Copper 2 Post Deck with SS screws and a taller juice well. Compatible with all Comp Lyfe caps (20mm).
- BD #24- Silver 2 Post 22mm deck (same deck as the #2, except 2mm larger) Compatible with new 24mm CL caps. WILL NOT FIT KENNEDY.
- BD #24- Copper 2 Post 22mm deck (same deck as the #2, except 2mm larger) Compatible with new 24mm CL caps. WILL NOT FIT KENNEDY.
- BD #24- Copper 2 Post WIth Titanium Screws And A Taller Juice Well. Compatable With All Comp Lyfe Caps (20mm)
Available Spare Parts:
- Post insulator (top insulator for positive post)
- Donut insulator (bottom insulator for 510 pin)
- Silver positive post
- Copper positive post
- Silver 510 pin
- Copper 510 pin
- Silver 510 pin for box mod (shorter pin)
Disclaimer: The silver 510 pin for a box mod is ONLY to be used on Battle Decks when installed on a regulated box mod. DO NOT USE ON A HYBRID MECHANICAL MOD. Comp Lyfe will not be held liable if you install this pin on a Battle Deck, use it with a mechanical mod, and short the battery.
Disclaimer: Titanium is one of the strongest metals you can make screws out of. Just because our screws have a large area to put a large screwdriver, we recommend you use a smaller screwdriver so you don't break the screw. With that being said, if you use a large screwdriver and break the screw- this is not covered by our manufacturers warranty (under this type of pressure- any metal screw would have broken). Bottom screw is supposed to fit snug- not tightened down with a screwdriver. The screw is not meant to be flush, it's meant to protrude out for safety. If you break this screw, it is not covered under warranty.
$ 699.99 $ 349.99